How we help you and your animals
We consistently aim to increase our knowledge and list of technology, in order that your furry friend gets the most advanced care available.
- Portable ultrasound equipment
- On site laboratory diagnostics
- Courier collection for external laboratory work
Here is a brief view of treatments that we carry out. We aim to keep as much of the work in-house in order that you have case continuity and your pet has a friendly, recognisable face throughout their time with us.
- Fertility routine visits using manual palpation and ultrasonography
- Assistance for mastitis control
- Sample collection to aid diagnostics
- Herd/flock health plan preparation and annual review
- As well as the traditional 'fire brigade' service